Monday, August 24, 2009

Party In The House!~

This was the day I was waiting for. I could not sleep nor could I wait.
Today was the day my friends visit my house! =)
We had loads of fun...

We cooked cookies!~
Well, erm..
They sort-of turned into muffins or something like that..
But it was very tasty and delicious.

Then we started to play hide and seek.
Haha.. I hid at very "pelik" places XD
We set a rule :-

~*.:: Only hide in the living room, hall, TV room or our bedroom only ::.*~

First, I hid under a bed. Lol, quite dusty and freaky.
Second, I hid in a closet! =O It was dark and I was scared of the dark T^T
Then thirdly and fourthly, I hid behind doors. Quite lame..
Lastly, I did the most "pelik" thing of all~
I HID IN THE LAUNDRY.

And then we did loads of crazy stuff, cosplaying people, running like maniacs, singing like maniacs, heh, loads of uber-terrific fun. But all good have to come to an end..
They went home, saying their byes, and we closed the gates.

If I had a time machine, I would go back to today, and repeat it all over again.
Heh. Fun day.

-Orange

2 comments:

  1. because this is more to the katherine gathering thingy.. next time le.. XP

    ReplyDelete