Thursday, August 20, 2009

Read And You'll Find Out

Holidays are starting soon and all...
Sad if can't see friends but going to see them during the holidays ^^
Anyway, what I wanted to post about is :

What I Want To Achieve

Sounds crappy right. Heh.
But that's like a to-do list. For this year.

----------------------------------------------------------------

1. Make friends with everyone, to stop the stereo-typeness and have no enemies.

Heh. That's not actually possible now is it. Everyone has enemies. So what. Going to try anyway.

2. Be top in class by the end of this year.

If I actually go study I might. Heh. You just don't know how stubborn and lazy I can get for the terms of studying. Since I'm getting stuck with the really-great-yeah-right-yup-it-is-the-computer.

3. Stop being a blurr case.

Haha.. But being blurr is useful at times. Heh. Easier to filter off bad things.

4. To know my friends even more.

Useful when wanting to buy them a gift of appreciation. But then they say its the thought that counts. But then.. You can never be too sure...

5.Hope that people remember my birthday and my existance.

Well this is not actually for me to do. It's for you to do. YES YOU.But, if you don't want to its ok :)

6. Write a story that is actually planned in my head a long long time ago..

Heh.. Not too sure 'bout this. I want to write, but then people would probably call it too weird and dramatic. Soppy too, I guess. But let's see what happens from now. *evil grin*

----------------------------------------------------------------

Heh. Weird list you ask? That's me I guess. Heh.
I might regret writing this. I mean typing.
Lol. To be continued... I think.

-Orange

2 comments:

  1. first of all, i'm happy that you made this to-do-list. but i must say that i am very upset when u say that you want people to remember your birthday. i hate it when people say that they want people to remember their birthdays because it's like you WANT ATTENTION. it's like.... u're like an attention seeker and i hate that. i noe i'm being very rude and you may not know me. besides, i'm just a passerby. but what you said pissed me off.

    xoxo, passerby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. i didn't mean it in that way.
    IT's ok eventhough i don't know you. But I will make it clear that i don't want a lot of attention and all. It's just i was neglected last time. That's all.

    ReplyDelete