Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Am I Really....?

OK,
I Know This Is LAME,


BUT,

AM I REALLY...?
THAT FAT??

*CRIES*

People keep saying i'm fat.
Example that bastard

  • Donald
  • Wei Zhun

AND BLA BLA BLA....

Nowadays I really think......
Am I REALLY...?

THAT FAT??????????

Haiz...Who Knows..?

Maybe I am THAT fat..

And I Am Greedy after all...always eat biscuits at a day plus

Breakfast+Lunch+Dinner


Or Maybe even

SUPPER.....

Nowadays maybe I should exercise and have diet at the same time...

THEN PEOPLE WON'T CALL ME FAT!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I'm hungry >.<

-Apple

7 comments:

  1. Weyh you are NOT fat lar.. You shouldn't listen to Donald and Wei Zhun mah.. You yourself said they are bastards, so why are you listening to a bunch of bastards? Just because you're not as thin as your sis (Who, by the way, it TERLALU skinny!!!) doesn't mean you're FAT. okay?

    - Phsycologist at work! -
    I think that was wrong spelling... =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya but compare to her i look damn fat T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just said Katherine is too skinny rite? So it's good that you look fat in front of her.. It means you are NORMAL

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaaaaaaa but im fatter than you XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, thank you for the insult. It did not hurt at ALL... *starts to merajuk in a corner*

    ReplyDelete
  6. it wasn't an insult!!!!! what i meant is people say that you are fat but you aren't and i'm just saying that i'm more fatter than you means that if people say that you're fat(when you're not, then i'm actually the fat one T_________T

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey u r not fat ok? People who actually agrees on u being fat is those people who actually think that they r perfect!~! But they're not..so u dun hav to feel sad or anything bc to me u look perfectly normal..^^ ...Anyways dun listen to those people who call u fat bc nobody's perfect! If they call u fat..They r the ones who will be fat next time:P K keep in touch^~^ frm: holili

    ReplyDelete