Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Before And Now

My perspectives have changed, as I grew older.
I used to never understood, always wanting to understand.
Now that I do, I wish I didn't know at all.
All I wanted was to grow up, but now I wished I never did.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I used to think that everything was well,
Nothing wrong and everything fine,
Until one day I finally realised,
The truth I've been hiding behind.

I've been living behind a wall,
Never understanding,
Now I do,
I wonder why ever thought of that anymore.

My belief was naive and childish,
Twisted into a horrid lie,
I never knew why this happened at all,
But after all,
I just got to understand,
That that was before, and now was now....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I used to think why is it so hard to do good things.
I always thought and wonder. I still do.
But things have changed, even if they look the same.
And hey, you'll find out that you've changed the most out of it all.

-Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment