Thursday, August 6, 2009

Expressing Feelings

A poem, is a form of literature.
A way, to express your feelings.
The feelings of guilt, happiness, regret or joy.
Sometimes, just writing your feelings out, will touch the many hearts of others.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyday is an ordinary day to me,
No excitement or glee,
But today I saw something different,
A broken heart,
A pitiful sight to see.

She had to cope with a lot of hardships,
The ones she try to overcome,
But sometimes when it's just too tough,
She gets emotionally broken down.

I wish I could help her so,
I really mean it you know,
But what could I do to comfort her,
But to just show I'm on her side.

Whether the hardship will be over,
Soon or not,
Even if this poem does not rock,
I want to say,
"That you rock!"

If only I had the power of silent sympathy....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha.. That was lame.
But I hope the person I dedicated it to will understand that I'll always be there for her.
Hoping for the best for her. Spend time together. Have a fruitful friendship.
And always know that I'm friends with her for what she is, and not anything else. =)

-Orange

2 comments: