Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dead And Gone

All of us have pets don't we? One or two right? Well, most of us do.
Pets give us joy and happiness.
Giving us the completion by being our companion.
Giving us the sense of responsibility.
Well. That's what I used to feel.

I had two rabbits, named Pirate and Yogurt.
Pirate had a black ring around its eye with black ears, while Yogurt was as white as yogurt with pink little ears. They were brothers.
I played with them, fed them, tickle them. I did a lot with them.

Then it happened. Pirate died.
Thanks to some alley cat.
He died in such a pityful way.
His tail got pulled out. Oh such a sight now wasn't it.

Yogurt was lonely. Then we got four other rabbits.
Cinnamon, a hare-like rabbit whom was Pirate's and Yogurt's uncle.
Oreo, a black holland rabbit whom was Pirate's and Yogurt's father.
Cornetto, a rabbit with such soft fur, whom was Pirate's and Yogurt's mother.
Last but not least, Tiramisu, a pretty rabbit whom was Pirate's and Yogurt's sister.

It was so happy and all.
But after the trip to Penang last year, something happened.
Oreo had an infection.
Oh gosh not again. =\

Oreo died at midnight. Another pityful sight.
I cried so hard, for he died right in front of my eyes.
We had to bury him.
And my chinese maid was so happy. I hate her.

Then after an incident, Cinnamon died.
All because of a mistake too great to hide.
The mistake claimed a life. No, make that two.
Yogurt died after being cursed by the chinese maid.

Left with Cornetto and Tiramisu, I can't help remembering the deceased ones.
Then it happened again.
This time Cornetto died. But probably the least sad one.
She was old and all.. Maybe she died of old age..

Then Tiramisu died. All of them died in the end.
She just died yesterday.
Before I went to school, she was alive.
After school, oh goody. Dead.

All of them left, one by one.
Once here, now gone.
They all fade away in the end.

~*.:: After the pain and struggles, I only came in time only to see you fade away ::.*~

When pets die you'll cry hard.
Real hard. I know how it feels.
I don't want to feel the pain of loss anymore.
I'm never getting a pet ever again.

-Orange

2 comments:

  1. T.T I don't have any pets!!!

    So kesian la u... And I don't mean to sound bad, but it's pitiful, not pityful.. I think

    ReplyDelete
  2. owh.. whatever.. pityful and pitiful doesn't seem that bad T^T

    ReplyDelete