Friday, September 18, 2009

Once Upon A Time. . .. .

I've been thinking for awhile. In fact, quite a long time ago.
I had an idea for a story, an original story.
But I feel its going to be soppy and dramatic.
Lol. How weird would that be.

I realized I don't actually continue stories that are written on paper.
With pen, pencil or whatever.
I realized that I continue stories that are type written.
Lol. Maybe because not so tiring.

Whatever. You know what?
I don't care whether people will read it or not, but I'm going to do it anyway.
I'll do it, in a BLOG.

I'll probably make a blog for it.
Where words express and come alive.
No matter how weird or gramatically wrong it becomes, I'll still go for it.
Heh. You can see it if you want, when I make that BLOG.
It's a little complicated, the storyline.

SO BEWARE. There. I warned you.

-Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment