Sunday, November 15, 2009

Realization

I have realized I have a minor problem.
Well, maybe it isn't a problem.

Guess what? I realize I can't talk before I think.
Yeah.. Some people think that is good because it is like 'Think twice before you speak' saying thing.
But to me, it's quite a big problem.
Heh, you might not get the point so I'll try to illustrate.

For example, when I want to ask someone for something, I have to think of the whole sentence in my head. Like, I would think in my head, 'Hey, going to school tomorrow? It's the last day of school this year,' I can't just say it naturally. I have to repeat the sentences in my head to make sure.

But at least, fortunately, sometimes I can speak 'freely' without over-thinking.
Haha.. Now you know.
Care to help me change? ;P


Wow. What a random post.

-Orange

3 comments:

  1. You know it's good to think before you talk.. That's how everybody's supposed to do it.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! i do the same thing! well, it's not really that bad cuz it means that you are careful... i think >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I see 0.0
    But sometimes I prefer if I can just blurt everything out. lol.

    ReplyDelete