Thursday, January 7, 2010

>_<

Gosh. The holidays are over already!!
Time for school and this blog has been deserted. =.=
Just because I was waiting for Apple to write something.
But she's too obsessed with something else to actually blog.

Okay..
What happened in school again?
Oh yea...

NOOOOOO!!! I BECAME A CLASS MONITOR!!!!!! T^T

Why me teacher? *sobs*
Oh well. It's time to face the truth.
I'm going to be a class monitor for the whole year!!!!

NOOOOOOO!!!

Hopefully I won't be next year.
NO.
I WILL OBJECT IF I AM AGAIN!!

MUAHAHAHAHA!!

This is so not my kind of blog post... =.=

To be continued??

-Orange

4 comments:

  1. By the rate you're going, you're already the Form 3 class monitor! XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. U obey the teachers, finish their work (quickly, might I add) and you never shout in class!

    ReplyDelete