Monday, July 20, 2009

Before Its Too Late

Imagine if you woke up one ordinary day, and found out all your friends are gone?
You will regret not telling how much you had appreciated them, but you can't now.
So I'm just going to thank all my friends now, before its too late.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love you not only for what you are,
But what I am when I am with you.

I love you not only for what you made of yourself,
But of what you are making of me.

You gave me happiness, each and every one of you,
Each different and yet of same value,
You walked in when the world walked out.

You have done it without a touch,
Without a word, without a sign.

You have done it by just being yourself.
Perhaps that is what it means to be a friend, after all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dedicated to :

My old school friends :-

Farina
Nadiah
Pik Yen
Enid Ho
Li Anne
Samantha
Sangeetha
Azelea
Yovisha
Sherrie
Canesha

To my new school friends :-

Agatha
Elizabeth
Marilyn
Sue Yin
Xiang Lin
Jeanette
Jye Lianne
Yogapriya
Aina
Maisara
Geetha
Tasha
Fiona
Parveen
Teh Vincent
Adrian Tung
Thangesh
Thanesh
Asraaf
Kavine
Chun Yik
Wye Kit
Adrian Chan

To my church friends :-

Janice Ng
Abigail
Carmen
Chelsia
Cerlyn
Esther Ho
Jewel
Rachel
Benjamin

David Ho
Khai Yeng
Yue Hao

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not save your loving speeches,
For your friends until they are dead,
Do no writing to the tombstone,
Speak to them now instead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if I left your name out. Just inform me then I'll edit this. My brain is not really functioning now when I need it to function. Its a really long post. So if you managed to read until here without sleeping, you're a unique one.

P/S : I post too much.

-Orange

12 comments:

  1. Wah thank you so much!!!! Vincent and Adrian oso included... Must ask them to see this page man! (Or should I say woman? ^^)

    Fyi it's Thangesh, not Thangish...

    OMG Chun Yik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also it's Asraaf not Asraf

    (Spelling queen LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. owh and haha...yaya last time he was so close and precious fren to us but now...he changed...but put his name for old time's sake haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the Gud Old Days... Hahaha

    So you want me to ask the "twins" to read your blog? I ask in school

    ReplyDelete
  5. i ask them, hmmph.
    This is MY blog..Ceh.
    I perasan

    ReplyDelete
  6. true mah... it's yours

    But can i follow you? i wanna hear...

    Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok la. I might need "back-up"
    You'll nvr know rite?
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello orange !
    a very encouraging post =)
    thanks for reminding me how we should appreciate everyone we love .

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey tx for adding my name in!!! btw, wat is canesha n yovisha full name, i think i might noe them!!!???

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rachel : Thx. This is when i get emotional and start thinking about what i have. I have no doubt deserved my enemies, but i believe i do not deserve my friends. =D

    Geetha : ERR.. I don't know their surname?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. atleast tell me where dey stay or some kind of info...........plzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  12. owh ya! its Vijayakumar =3

    ReplyDelete