Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What's In The Mixture?

Let me ask ya' all one question : -

What has tuna, rice, egg, fishcake, tom yam and butter + purple carrot juice?


Don't know? Think again.



Yep, and again.



AGAIN I TELL YOU.



How many times must i repeat this? : T.H.I.N.K A.G.A.I.N.



Fine, I'll tell. It's our cool and one-colour only fried rice! Yum!
The purple carrot juice is our drink of course. =)
You see, for KH, we had to cook either fried rice or mee hun.
So our group pals decided to use fried rice.

When the day had arrived, there was some misshapes though.
Marilyn and Sue Yin were arguing on some stuff. For example :

"Cut the fishcakes smaller!" quote Sue Yin.

"Cut them into bigger slices!" quote Marilyn.

Me and Elizabeth were so-called crying hysterically for there was a lot of tension in the air.
We were like," They can't decide is it!?" But after that it was kind of okay...

Well I don't actually know how to elaborate it but it was very fun actually!
But when Sue Yin hurt herself with the glass it was fun. D=
But the food wasn't burnt at all so it was a happy happy cooking day!

-Orange ( Finally a not emo post XP )

No comments:

Post a Comment